Flying-Model Simulator and Firebird Outlaw

Flying-Model Simulator and Firebird Outlaw.

First, thanks to the programmers. I think FMS will be very helpful.

Which of these models would best resemble the Firebird outlaw? Or is there a third-party file I can go get/download?

SilkyWind400.par Diamant.par Slowfly.par

By the way, how problematic is wind for a first time flyer? My guess is 5 MPH or calm is OK.

Thanks very much.

Reply to
John Doe

Dude, it's free for you to use, just try it for yourself and try the different planes and mess with the wind settings and see what it does.

The Diamant is a glider BTW.

Reply to
Steve Banks

Don't you mess the excitement of being a newbie? [kidding]

I don't have the plane yet, but I think the Outlaw will be closest to this in Flying-Model Simulator.

SilkyWind400.par

I tried without elevator control. I figure that's good practice for landing using motor speed. It seems easy enough. I just hope the radio controls feel like my cordless game pad.

Reply to
John Doe