Flying Models

hey guess they thought my old Spacewalker II was good enough for a cover
photo.
Yes I am a little proud , but shouldnt I be?

D and P Shannon
Of course you should be proud. It's a beautiful plane.
While we're bragging... I tied for first place in the design contest mentioned in the "SMALL Fun-Fly 2003" article in the October issue of Flying Models. :)
Reply to
IFly
That is Excellent! Congrats! Mark
Reply to
Penguin254
Thank You!!
Reply to
Dell Shannon
And Thank you!!!
Reply to
Dell Shannon
Congrats !
And can anyone tell me what that black and red plane is below the menu buttons in the left frame ?
Reply to
Boo
Thats a great pic of a great model! Congrats!
--------- Kevin Morris
Torqueroll.com - Forums, Classifieds, Photo Galleries, Community - All FREE!
Reply to
Kevin Morris
Thank You!! I appreciate it.
Reply to
Dell Shannon
Congratulations TD - that's *great*! If I were in your shoes I'd buy about ten of the mags, carefully remove and frame the front pages and hang them in very prominent places all over the house!! I think I'd even reduce one to wallet size, laminate it and carry it always ;-))
Reply to
Ed Forsythe
already being considered, but carefully planning about it as dont want to make the wife think that I may not be able to get in the door as my head will not fit ;-))
Reply to
Dell Shannon
"D and P Shannon" kirjoitti viestissä news:bmii7c$aet$ snipped-for-privacy@ins22.netins.net...
Sure should be, it´s a beauty!
Cheers, Ken Finland
Reply to
Ken Mattsson
Thank you !! I really appreciate it. Dell
Reply to
Dell Shannon