Flying Models

hey guess they thought my old Spacewalker II was good enough for a cover photo. Yes I am a little proud , but shouldnt I be?

D and P Shannon

Of course you should be proud. It's a beautiful plane.

While we're bragging... I tied for first place in the design contest mentioned in the "SMALL Fun-Fly 2003" article in the October issue of Flying Models. :)

Reply to
IFly

Reply to
Penguin254

Thank You!!

Reply to
Dell Shannon

And Thank you!!!

Reply to
Dell Shannon

Congrats !

And can anyone tell me what that black and red plane is below the menu buttons in the left frame ?

Reply to
Boo

Thats a great pic of a great model! Congrats!

--------- Kevin Morris

Torqueroll.com - Forums, Classifieds, Photo Galleries, Community - All FREE!

Reply to
Kevin Morris

Thank You!! I appreciate it.

Reply to
Dell Shannon

Congratulations TD - that's *great*! If I were in your shoes I'd buy about ten of the mags, carefully remove and frame the front pages and hang them in very prominent places all over the house!! I think I'd even reduce one to wallet size, laminate it and carry it always ;-))

Reply to
Ed Forsythe

already being considered, but carefully planning about it as dont want to make the wife think that I may not be able to get in the door as my head will not fit ;-))

Reply to
Dell Shannon

"D and P Shannon" kirjoitti viestissä news:bmii7c$aet$ snipped-for-privacy@ins22.netins.net...

Sure should be, it´s a beauty!

Cheers, Ken Finland

Reply to
Ken Mattsson

Thank you !! I really appreciate it. Dell

Reply to
Dell Shannon