Flying wing design

Pretty cool Robert! Good job design team and pilot. mk

Reply to
MJKolodziej

Thanks mk, I can see this could be an addictive activity.

be35

Reply to
Paul Ryan

Paul,

28 lbs is pretty darn good. The winner of the regular class carried 31, the open carried 33 (but they were limited by max totalweight of 55lbs.).

I am very familiar with the e-series trademark. I still have the 225 with Beech Roby prop. I am at a point of having to decide between overhaul or upgrade. That old 225 does run very smooth and is extremely bullit proof. I was told there has never been a documented crank failure. Its hangared at Casa Grande, Az.

Robert

Reply to
be35