Found a good RC RTF article

"Joe" wrote

You must be new, to not have known that already!

If you want to really hear some annoying drivel from him, just mention using MEK in a hobby like RC.

I loved it when someone proved that nitro-methane glow fuel is more dangerous.

Reply to
Morgans

wore chester shyer sauce. :)

--- Joe

Reply to
Joe

So I guess just blocking the thread was a waste of time and I need to go to the next step. Bye, Joe...

Reply to
Fubar of the HillPeople

Such drama.

I guess my reply would be the words spoken by Gable, as Rhett Butler, in his last words to Scarlett O'Hara...

--- Joe

Reply to
Joe

I guess drama is better than nothing, this group was a gem once. Is anyone flying?? Not me of late.......... mk

Reply to
MJKolodziej

"MJKolodziej" wrote in news:h3annk$ciu$ snipped-for-privacy@news.eternal-september.org:

Delurking long enough to say "ME!". Although I burned up my motor....again. I got halfway through my second battery though, so I had _some_ fun.

Time to upgradt to brushless me thinks.

Brian

Reply to
Skywise