FS. ARF's, RTF and Byron kits.

Hello, we have several Byron kits and ARF's and RTF aircraft for sale on our club web site. We will have more aircraft and kits available in the near future, I'm cleaning out my storage unit and this takes time. Here is the URL:

Thanks for looking.

Richard D.

Former Airline Mechanic Credo:

We the willing Led by the unknowing Have been doing the impossible For so long With so little That we are now qualified To do anything With nothing at all...

Reply to
Richard D.