Funtana 40s CofG

I've been reading through RC Universe Forum looking for CofG and the consensus appears to move it rearwards, to anything up to 7" from the leading edge. Will that cure slow speed tip stall? Which makes mine hairy to say the least, with the CofG at only, as per instructions, at 5"

Reply to
Johny H

this afternoon, I saw one of these. The wings wobbled during Harriers, and it also tip stalled on landing. I suggested moving the battery pack forward under the tank, and the stalls went away. Try moving the CG forward.

Morris

Reply to
Morris Lee