Futaba 9C

Question .............

Can two functions be assigned to one switch. for example dual rates for elevators and rudder.. can they both be assigned to one 3 position switch for triple rates on both surfaces at the same time, with one switch. sort of a back door path to "flight conditions"?

Bruce_C snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net

Reply to
Bruce_C.

yes

Reply to
Edgar Perez

Hi Bruce,

On my fun fly/3D type aircraft I have elevator, aileron and rudder triple rates all set up on one switch, I forget the label (H I think, but I'm at work & the Tx is not) but it's the three position toggle on top right of the chassis which is convenient to the fingers of my right hand while flying.

Simply go to the dual rate/expo menu screen, and set up each channel the way you want the rates. Where it says which switch and position, assign them all to the same switch. Easy to do - must be easy because I managed it ;-) . v

Mike D

Reply to
M Dennett

hey guys ... thanks for the posts. i appreciate the feed back!!