Futaba 9C Program Question

I have a plane that uses a lot of channels. It has dual servos for both the elevator and ailerons. I am trying to program the elevator
using a mix of channels 2 and 5 (which is normally the gear channel.). It won't work even though I turn the gear switich to null and make channel 5 the slave to chanel 2. Is it possible to create this mix? I know I can go to channel seven but I want to use that for something else. I am also using 1 and 6 for the ailerons. Thanks
Ted
| I have a plane that uses a lot of channels. It has dual servos for | both the elevator and ailerons ...
Unless you're actually making the elevator servos move independantly (perhaps you want them to help the ailerons?) just put them on a Y connector and run them off the same channel.
If one is backwards when you do this, you can either 1) change one linkage so it's not backwards anymore, 2) buy a small in-line reverser that goes between Y and servo (or is part of the Y) or 3) open up the servo and reverse the motor and pot and that reverses the motor or 4) if they're digital servos, you might be able to reverse one of them via a programmer.
--
Doug McLaren, snipped-for-privacy@frenzied.us
Tonight on FOX: World's Wildest Animals Attacking Police Videos While Aliens