Robbe Charter confusement ...

Hello all

I am new to RC flying and I am looking for a trainer to begin with, I am looking for a fairly small 4 channel RC trainer to be built, and was looking at the Robbe Charter (NOT the ARF) version. On the website it states that it has 3 channels, Power, Ailerons, Elevator, but the .pdf catalogue stated Power, Aileron, Elevator !?!? and the ARF version has optional ailerons, is there an non-ARF version of the Robbe Charter trainer available with Power, Rudder, elevator and ailerons ? If not, what smalish trainers are good to begin with to use with 4 channels ?

Marcel

Reply to
Marcel

Marcell,

I found your question while searching for the ROBBE Charter Kit and can give you all the answers you want. Well, let me tell you, this i trully THE VERY BEST kit you can start learning how to fly R/C. Thi is the kit that taught me how to fly about 20 years ago and I a looking a way to purchase it again and teach my son how to fly as well

The Charter is a three channel model (elevator, rudder and throttle and it will fly very well using any good .25 size engine (like the O .25 LA) I flew mine back then with a Super Tigre X .21 R/C and with a OS .20 R/C with excellent results. Do not try to use any larger engin or it will be overkill.

The model is absolutely THE BEST trainer. PERIOD !!! The only proble is that back then I was in Greece and now I am located permanantly i the US and no-one seems to carry this kit anymore. I have contacte ROBBE and they told me that I could still purchase it online from thei store (in AUSTRIA) but I am a little reluctant placing oversee order(s) with a credit card.

If you or anyone else reading this post knows of a place I can buy thi kit I will greatly appreciate it.

If you have any questions let me know.

Have a great day !!!! Charles

-- chb502

----------------------------------------------------------------------- chb5022's Profile:

this thread:

chb5022

I ABSOLUTELY agree with you! Robbe Charter IS the best trainer kit ever made

View this thread:

Robi

Robi,

You don't happen to have the plans for your model do you ?? If so, le me know how much it would cost you to maka a copy.

Thank you Charles

-- chb502

----------------------------------------------------------------------- chb5022's Profile:

this thread:

chb5022

Robi, I meant to say: "the blueprint plans of your Charter kit" ....

Let me know please. I am really looking to either find a kit or the plans for this model.

Thank you again ... Charles

-- chb502

this thread:

chb5022

have you ever seen robbe charter with float and aileron?

look this link it's very nice

-- _an

this thread:

_ann