Header for MVVS 91

I bought a header from Morris Hobbies and broke it and I'm wondering what Macs header fits this engine. Can't call Macs(no answer), this engine isn't listed on their web site. I have the dimensions of the exhaust in my pocket. If anyone by chance lives next to Macs Products can you go next door and ask 'em for me? It's a bolt on(the engine is threaded) and the bolt hole centers are 1

5/16" (34mm) apart, the exhaust is 23mm X 9mm, this is small I think for a 90 so a smaller header might fit it. Just thinking out loud. uh, well, you know what I mean. mk
Reply to
MJKolodziej