Header Tanks

Cessna 336 Mounting both tanks sideways. Do I need to use header tanks ?? If so do the main tanks need to be mounted with their center line just below the center line of carb. ??? Do the header tanks need to be mounted with their center line at or below center line of carb. Power will be Saito

65 front and 56 rear.

Thanks David

Reply to
Pat Edwards

I have mounted tanks sideways several times with no need for header tanks. I just used a standard tank hookup with the centre line at or about the C/L of the motor. Gord Schindler MAAC6694

Reply to
Gord Schindler