Seeking trainer plan suggestions

Hi guys. I'm in need of some plans for a 40 size trainer. Something similar to a Sig LT40. I'm considering helping a newbee get into the hobby, and want to scratch build. Depending on how it goes, I might consider setting up a building/flying program for our club.

Any recommendations on a good plan that covers most of the building basics?

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
SuperScooper

RCM has a bunch of 'em. One of the best ones IMHO is the RCM trainer. Like Hobbico's Avistar, It has an almost-symmetrical airfoil that will allow the newbie to progress into smoother aerobatics than their flat-bottomed counterparts do.

Morris remove x's to reply directly

Reply to
Morris Lee