Horizon hobbies website?

Anyone else having problems with them? They say that I don't have cookies and/or java enabled, but I do, and I have the latest version (netscape 7.1).

John

Reply to
JohnT.

JohnT.,

Comes up fine in MSIE & Opera here. Try clearing out your cache/temp internet files folder.

--

Jim L.

Using - Virtual Access(OLR), ZAP 4.5, & WinXP Pro w/SP1

Reply to
Jim Lilly

I got the same messages.

Damn shame they can't design a website that doesn't need crutches

Reply to
Bob Cowell

Reply to
Black Cloud