I Found a model airplane...belong to anyone here????

Hi group....

I have in my posession a model aircraft that was found, in a hedge in rather poor condition, near to Roxwell in Chelmsford. Essex. UK. If you believe that it may be yours I'd be glad to return it.

Send an email to the address below and if you can describe it you can have it...

(You'll obviously need to re-formulate the anti-spammed address back into conventional format)

simon 'dot' steel@srsteel 'dot' co 'dot' uk

Reply to
simon

Storm's Hamburgers

it wasn't that glider i was trimming out in the other thread?

Reply to
tater schuld

thanks.... I think I've found the club it belongs too....

Reply to
simon

Bob Tomlinson

Aussie RC Enthusiast and Rugby Fanatic.

Thank heavens the USA hasn't discovered and packaged Rugby.

Reply to
adder

Reply to
Sport Pilot