Intro for my son.

I used to build, fly,and crash, ( mostly crash) RC planes years ago, living in other states. I now have a six year old son and would like to know where I can take him in LV and see flyers in action. He's a tinkerer like his dad, and I can foresee us enjoying this great hobby together. Thanks, Jerry

Reply to
bigsir

Just North of the Sam Boyd Silver Dome at UNLV out on the bolder highway is Bennets Field. You should find whatever it is that your looking for there. Go south on the Bolder Highway - pass Sam's Town and Nevada Palace - keep going and I think it's the next red light. Turn left and follow yer nose.

bigsir wrote:

Reply to
Mike Gordon