JR 10X $

Where can I get the best price on a bare JR 10X?

Reply to
macbum

steal one, won't cost you a cent.

Reply to
lithops

Where do you fly?

Reply to
macbum

Cheapest I know of is Chief Aircraft $765 w/o module Tx only including shipping. I would call Central Hobbies and Radio South as well. Negotiate. All have 800 numbers. I am not quite sure what you meant by "bare bones", but you can tell any of them and get a price. Some one else may have the lowest price, but these three are usually more than competitive.

JR

Reply to
JR

By "bare" do you mean transmitter only?

Reply to
John R. Agnew

Si! No module, no servos, no Data Safe, no receiver, no rx battery, nada!

Reply to
macbum