JR 9XII or Futaba 9C Super?

Yeah, Doug, that is a significant downside to the add-ons. But we deal with that currently, and, so far, successfully. However, that would be the one thing that might move me to a dedicated 2.4 GHz system.

Harlan

Reply to
H Davis

But who'd actually trust a helicopter to a sub $20 rx?

Reply to
Beav

I dont but then again I dont want a £60 receiver in a 3D park flyer that bits the dust quite often

Reply to
Kevin

Ha Ha

The perfect squelch!!

( I wish I had said that :-) )

Trefor

Reply to
Trefor

In another place, I would claim a "whoosh" there, but I'll let you off in favour of a long winded explanation.

I agree with you on the maiming thing though.

Reply to
Beav