Kaos vs Chaos

ebay item # 120090405769 says it's a Bridi Kaos. I have a Bridi Chaos on the shelf. What manufacturer is this kit on ebay that spell Chaos with K? Do you think putting Bridi in the description would bring more lookers? Do you think it is a mistake?

mk

Reply to
MJKolodziej

MK,

I have a Kaos by:

The model on eBay is VERY old, from the 70s. It sounds like Bridi is the name of the dealer and not the manufacturer. But what do I know. I was still raising a family in the 70s. Two years ago I revived my old RC hobby. My Kaos is from Tower Hobbies.

Earl Scherzinger

Reply to
Earl Scherzinger

Joe Bridi is te designer of both planes. Same wing airfoil. Tail feathers a bit different. Kitted by various people over the years.

I have the Tower Hobbies which was available in kit form a couple years ago. Still a great plane (no pun intended). I powered it with a Thundertiger .46 Pro.

Joe

Reply to
Joe Nobody

Here's mine, built from an original 1970 Bridi kit. It's been fun!

Bill Davenport AMA 28141

"MJKolodziej" wrote:

Reply to
badbill

Nice!

Fubar of The HillPeople

Beautiful plane! I built a 60 size from RCM plans a few years back and put a 60 FP on it. You couldn't ask for a better flying airplane.

Reply to
Robert Reynolds

I like that! Looks like you have the best of both worlds, high tech equipment and a classic plane. mk

MJKolodziej

That was kind of the idea :-) I picked up two deals recently- Showed a guy my Kaos, and he said he had a 60 size RTF for cheap. Turned out to be a 60 size Utter Chaos, with a OS SF .61. I did buy it, cheap. The plane wasn't up to standards, but the motor is NICE. At Perry I picked up a NIB Tony Bonneti "Troublemaker" kit, ( fifty bucks!!! ) I think I'll build that and put the SF in it .

Bill Davenport AMA 28141

Reply to
badbill