Lift

I have recently written a lift calculator for wings and would like someone with more knowledge than me to comment upon it's accuracy. The air density is presently set for standard sea level.

Can be found on this page :-

M'Kel

Hi M'Kel

Too much of a brain teaser for me, an American. It's the units of measure that give me a headache. :(

Bob

Reply to
Bob Adkins

A nice looking page, but nothing to play with, just two Graphics. I suggest, you let the user decide on Cl and Cw input for his own chosen airfoil, or provide a comprehensive airfoil database to select from. Then come back, and let us beta-test your contraption before you sell it.

Reply to
Pé Reivers