Microwave Epoxy set in the bottle?

Yeah, yeah! We sales guys can recognize both bragging and bullcrap when we hear it, Sunshine.

Can we get back to RC airplanes?

Harlan

Reply to
H Davis

So the more the sales guys made the happier I was.

I'm just glad you were ever happy. mk

Reply to
MJKolodziej

On Wed, 27 Jun 2007 19:39:51 -0500, Ralph Henrichs wrote in :

"One test is worth ten thousand expert opinions."

I'm not going to run that test myself, but I appreciate your courage and your field report. :o)

Marty

Reply to
Martin X. Moleski, SJ