Motor mount screws ??

Paul,

Just a side note on 'heat treated bolts'......
If you do a cross cut of a bolt, during the cut it resists initially, then becomes easier(1st clue). Then, viewing it will show discoloration near the surfaces.
BUT; Most heat treated bolts get plated Most heat treated bolts only show external visual indications of being heat treated PRIOR to getting plated. It's damn hard to figure what the base stock was (10L14, 1015, 10L17, etc) Unless Rockwell 'C' Hardness tested, you don't know the strength.
Fwiw; I've been a machinist/setup/operator of Acme-Gridley, Greenlee screw machines for 30+ years and now make HUMMERS!
--

Jim

I was being silly. Of course you don't know if it has been heat treated by looking at it.
I was just in the factory yesterday that makes the glass for the Hummer!
--
Paul McIntosh
http://www.rc-bearings.com

I started out at the H2 plant (civilian), and now am at the military plant which makes over 38 variations of military HMMWV's including a commercial version (H1).
Just glad to NOT have to be a machinist anymore, so I can just go fly my planes & enjoy that.
--

Jim

Agreed. I would rather they charge an extra $.50 and put in blind nuts and socket head screws.
--
Paul McIntosh
http://www.rc-bearings.com