Need Muffler

I have looked and posted all over looking for an old obsolete which I
figured some one in modeling land might have in a old box of mufflers. They
seem to be harder to find than I thought. So I am going to try here and may
be get lucky. I am looking for the old style K&B 8011 40 size that slip over
the Ex poet and cover up the holes where the ex. baffler was removed. I
don't even know who made them unless it was Mac's Muffler. I do not like the
plugs but if I can't find any I will have to resort to those. If you have
such an idem please state condition ,price and shipping, If you are in doubt
I can E Mail a picture of same, and thanks for looking.Happy Flying
Reply to
Cert.Airplane Nut
Loading thread data ...
The 4011 used the rotating baffle and needed the plugs. The 8011 came with a muffler.
Never heard of a muffler that covered the empty holes in the 4011 exhaust stack.
Ed Cregger
Reply to
Ed Cregger

Site Timeline

PolyTech Forum website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.