Need Muffler

I have looked and posted all over looking for an old obsolete which I figured some one in modeling land might have in a old box of mufflers. They seem to be harder to find than I thought. So I am going to try here and may be get lucky. I am looking for the old style K&B 8011 40 size that slip over the Ex poet and cover up the holes where the ex. baffler was removed. I don't even know who made them unless it was Mac's Muffler. I do not like the plugs but if I can't find any I will have to resort to those. If you have such an idem please state condition ,price and shipping, If you are in doubt I can E Mail a picture of same, and thanks for looking.Happy Flying

Reply to
Cert.Airplane Nut

These people have mufflers for K&B engines. 8011 was the model number for the engine though.

Reply to
Vance Howard

----------

The 4011 used the rotating baffle and needed the plugs. The 8011 came with a muffler.

Never heard of a muffler that covered the empty holes in the 4011 exhaust stack.

Ed Cregger

Reply to
Ed Cregger

----------

But, I should have added, that doesn't mean that there never was one.

Ed Cregger

Reply to
Ed Cregger

is the picture the fellow is talking about. He emailed it to me and I put it up. mk

Reply to
MJKolodziej

Yep. That's a Mac's muffler. Forgot about that one.

Ed Cregger

Reply to
Ed Cregger