Need new battery charger!

My AccuCycle + got very wet. It's garbage now and I need a replacement. I want to buy a charger that is up to the times, as in, capable of charging
all types and sizes of batteries. By now is there an obvious choice in say the $3-400.00 range?
Thanks, Dave
Triton charger $130 Nicd's Nimh's Lead-acid Lithium -poly 0-5 amps discharges cycles not waterproof though (grin) I love mine
Paul

If you are looking in the $300-$400 range take a look at the Sommer Miniron Mobil - 5 ports, Ni-Cd, Ni-MH, Lithium Ion/Polymer, Lead Acid, Lithium Metal (Tadiran). 2 amp charge capability (shared over the 5 ports. Cycles/formats/tests.
www.aerografixs.com
-- Red S. Red's R/C Battery Clinic http://www.rcbatteryclinic.com Check us out for "revolting" information.

charging
say
What about Ace Super Digipace 3? is ii a good charger?

replacement.
OK for Ni-Cd and Ni-MH but very limited in scope. TX and Rx battery only - slow charge. -- Red S. Red's R/C Battery Clinic http://www.rcbatteryclinic.com Check us out for "revolting" information.

in
On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 12:54:41 -0500, "Red Scholefield"

Includes free lessons in fathoming gibberish, too. The "manual" is a hoot.
Cheers, Fred McClellan The House Of Balsa Dust http://home.mindspring.com/~the-plumber
What he said. I love mine!
--
Dan
KE6ERB

Not too much above your price range is the UBA 4 from Vencon. Pretty snazzy system with PC interface, database, and analysis software. Two channels @ 2.5A each.
http://www.vencon.com /
For $150 or so, the GP Triton ain't bad.
I just pitched my broken Accu-Cycle Plus in the bucket and put a Triton in it's place. _much_ better device and not that much more expensive. Has a port for attaching optional thermal probes for NiMh and LiPo types.
A horse of a charger is the Quad Pro Charger from Radio South. http://www.radiosouthrc.com/our_products.htm Four outputs up to 1.5A each. Has a 12V "boost" circuit to allow charging from car battery with engine off. Down side is it only handles NiCd and NiMh automagically.
Cheers, Fred McClellan The House Of Balsa Dust http://home.mindspring.com/~the-plumber
The Triton charger seems like a good one for electric power and maybe IC too.