Wram show

I'm new to the East Coast. Is this show worth attending?

Reply to
HiFlyerLowPasser

Do a search using google or some other search engine.

There are a lot of vendors, and some good deals..... can get crowded and parking can be a chore.... but if you have never been, i'd say take a shot at it.

Arne

Reply to
Arne

Awesome, lots of Vendors, but It is literally difficult to walk in there on Sat. I would never go again on a Sat, Fri. would be great.

Reply to
David Poles

I have been going for over 15 years. The problem is, the location is way too small for the size of the show. What they really need to do is find a bigger place. Heck, they needed to find a bigger place 10 years ago!

Reply to
Rob Plourde Jr.