Nova Tech Stingray

Hey where did you go

-- Ray Ra

----------------------------------------------------------------------- Ray Ray's Profile:

this thread:

Ray Ray

Not going anywhere for a while. I am still dilligently working away on the stingray. Nothing worth photos yet and here is the picture to prove it. I had to rebuild the wing box once because I built it upside down. Turning it over wasn't an option as I had already put the wing mounting tubes in place. Trying to project the plans into the body is a bitch. I am trying to measure three times and cut only once. This goes against all of my principles of measuring three times and cutting

4 times

+-------------------------------------------------------------------+ |Filename: DSCF0002.JPG | |Download:

Gemitaur

You are going to need a bigger truck. do the wings unplug? Oh ya you

going to need a bigger bench. Ra

-- Ray Ra

----------------------------------------------------------------------- Ray Ray's Profile:

this thread:

Ray Ray

The wings do unplug. Yes I do need a bigger bench. The second wing i

finished and the body is nearing completion. Almost time for th glossy black paint and the grey underside with the big yawning mouth. pics tomorro

-- Gemitau

----------------------------------------------------------------------- Gemitaur's Profile:

this thread:

Gemitaur

Is it tomorrow yet

-- Ray Ra

----------------------------------------------------------------------- Ray Ray's Profile:

this thread:

Ray Ray

No, its jam every *other* day.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Ray Ray. I haven't been on here for a while. I was out flying sunda

but u werent there. I launched the cessna and it went backward a about 10kph at full throttle. landing in reverse is an interestin process. i will have to do more pics as my christmas present was a exploding computer. Stupid laptop is barely doing it

-- Gemitau

----------------------------------------------------------------------- Gemitaur's Profile:

this thread:

Gemitaur

Hows it comming the wind is on the way

-- Ray Ra

----------------------------------------------------------------------- Ray Ray's Profile:

this thread:

Ray Ray

Well????????????

Inquiring minds want to know! :)

Reply to
DT56

Well what? This is USENET; since you didn't quote the context all we have is the thread title and your "well?".

Reply to
Tim Wescott

It was a missing plans thread that turned into a build thread that turned into a personal chat thread that died before the plane flew. I wonder too, now that he mentions it. mk

Reply to
MJKolodziej

How about the plaster? is it still plaster? or is it in a landfill???? I'd gladly take this bird if the author lost interest over the past 5 years- lol

I saw one at an "old school" event, showcasing all of yester-years hot woodies, and so I searched and searched only to find Jack diddely. bummer man- COOL PLANE!

Reply to
exciter900rr