OS FS200S Unpumped..Any good?

Does anyone have any reports on this engine? It's the unpumped one and with the big discount Tower is offering it appears good value for me in Australia even with the postage. What I'm worried about is whether the unpumped version is trouble free. Comments?

Reply to
adder

Can't really answer other than saying I have had many OS engines and all ran well.

Reply to
Lee B

On Wed, 15 Jul 2009 00:05:41 GMT, "Lee B" wrote in :

That's my experience, too, with one exception: the pumped and supercharged 1.20.

My friend, who purchased it, and I broke it before we finished climbing the learning curve.

His OS Gemini was tricky, too, but he mastered that with a good glow igniter.

Marty

Reply to
Martin X. Moleski, SJ