Top Flite AT-6 Texan ARF Gold Edition

Has anyone out there built this model? I have some questions about the
flap set up. You can reach me here, or at snipped-for-privacy@msn.com. Thanks.
Ted
Reply to
Ted Kennedy
Sorry no advice for you, but I have been strongly considering that model. Are you done with the build? Maidened yet? Any thoughts? I'm trying to decide between hangar 9's PTS Mustang and the TF AT-6 as a second nitro. Logged many an hour on foamy warbirds and Hobbico Nexstar nitro. I feel like the AT-6 might be a bit of a big jump. Any thoughts?
Reply to
fionabalogna
That's a very big jump. Maybe while your building a war bird you can get a stick type plane and use the engine out of the Nexstar and practice with it. An ARF maybe. Is the TF AT6 an ARF? mk
Reply to
MJKolodziej

Site Timeline