Top Flite AT-6 Texan ARF Gold Edition

Has anyone out there built this model? I have some questions about the flap set up. You can reach me here, or at snipped-for-privacy@msn.com. Thanks.

Ted

Reply to
Ted Kennedy

Sorry no advice for you, but I have been strongly considering that model. Are you done with the build? Maidened yet? Any thoughts? I'm trying to decide between hangar 9's PTS Mustang and the TF AT-6 as a second nitro. Logged many an hour on foamy warbirds and Hobbico Nexstar nitro. I feel like the AT-6 might be a bit of a big jump. Any thoughts?

Reply to
fionabalogna

That's a very big jump. Maybe while your building a war bird you can get a stick type plane and use the engine out of the Nexstar and practice with it. An ARF maybe. Is the TF AT6 an ARF? mk

Reply to
MJKolodziej

I've got to start reading the subject line......................

Reply to
MJKolodziej

But then we couldn't razz you!

Reply to
Six_O'Clock_High

Not a Top Flight AT-6 but.....

tailskid2

Jerry, Is it cool enough to start your engine yet?

Reply to
Six_O'Clock_High