Biso Bender

I _assume_ that "the" thing to get to bend music wire is a Biso Bender from Harry Higley & Sons -- true, or is there some other hot ticket out there?

Will a Biso Bender make coil springs ala front LG struts on trike gear planes, as well as making nice right angle bends in reg'lar wire?

Thanks...

Reply to
Tim Wescott

This would work better for what you want to do. The Biso Bender is good for 90 degree bends, but would be a pain for making loops in wire.

Vance

Reply to
Vance

I use the K&S bender for bends & coils:

-Dave

Reply to
Dave Plumpe

Isn't the Biso for tubing, not wire?

Reply to
Fubar of the HillPeople

It is for tubing but will work for wire also, just not looping it. The K&S wire bender would be ideal for coiling.

Reply to
Vance

I suppose you are correct but it said "tubing bender" on the website and doesn't look beefy enough for 1/8" wire, at least to me. Gonna get me one of those K&S benders tho, thanks for the info on that.

Dan

Reply to
Fubar of the HillPeople