OT - Thanks

The response to our last lil' sale offer was quite gratuitous, so I do believe we'll run it a bit longer. I didn't realize there were so many bargain hunters in the group..

Here it goes..

It's STILL too HOT to fly... Time for a lil' sale...

(12) Names, Numbers or a COMBINATION thereof in a single color & font of your choice, up to 2" (TWO INCHES) tall, only $12.00 PostPaid in the USA.Height is based on OVERALL size, so take "dropdown" letters or the like into consideration.... Lengths to be within reason, of course... So, if your name is Myron Zingspingwingbadingtiblespungzikspickbabuck, you can fagedaboudit... Also, lettering must be foldable to fit into a 9 X 12 envelope...

This offer's pretty flexible, so If you need to modify it a bit, don't hesitate to ask...

Things were slow, but every time I do this I wind up busy as a cat in a room fulla rockin' chairs...

Oh.... Do'ya need magnetic signs?? One matching pair, 12" X 18", matte white .030" media, single color W/ mixed fonts, if desired; your choice of text only $35.00 PostPaid priority mail in the USA.. Try THAT at SignsRus....

Gettum while they're hot...

Cheers, and THANKS for making this part of my hobby almost as much fun as the flyin' part.....

Bill

Check the examples page for ideas for your new ship..

Reply to
Bill Fulmer