Heartfelt Thanks to the President

Thanks to the President for doing something for our men and women in Iraq:

Zooty

Reply to
zoot

well done! As a former serviceman, I can imagine whar it would mean to see my "Commander in Chief" like that!

- iz

zoot wrote:

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

COOL!

Randy

Reply to
Randy

I understand the idea was floated some time ago by the WH press and put off because it would be "impossible to pull off". I like a Pres who does the impossible.....

My compliments to the pres and the people who made it happen, I cannot think of a stronger show of support by the commander in chief than to show up "IN PERSON" and address the men and women overseas.

Bobby B

bobbyb

Uh, Jerry? I hate to tell you this, but James Norcross was a fictional character. Although "Sayles" and "Irvine" both have 6 letters, with one letter appearing twice in both names....

Nah.

Couldn't be.

Clearly, they can't be the same person. Sayles wears glasses.

"Galactically Stupid" Zooty

Reply to
zoot