Re: A Response at last!

> > Yepp -tell me about it! I had to get to the point of > > cancelling my Tiscali membership before anyone > > actually replied - up to then all I saw were automated > > scripts and standard receipt notices. > > > > Watch this space..... > > > > David. > > > > > > Well, there are signs of life at last - I just received > around 200 'new' postings on 2 of my NG's! > > Hope you are seeing the same, and things return to > normal very soon! > > David.

For the uninitiated here, this has something to do with Tiscali's server being down earlier but if anyone else has any crap to post please don't hesitate in crossposting to every group you can think of including uk.rec.models.rail :o)

(kim)

Reply to
kim

Well, I won't disagree with you on that ;-)

Reply to
Kevin Martin

Tiscali refused to believe there was a problem at all - until 'we' hounded them with complaints for a week.

Cross-posting was the only way to let all of the other UK Tiscali subscribers know what was happening. We could not see any of the posts from non-Tiscali users, or those outside of the UK.

You had to be there.....

David.

Reply to
David French