parkzone P51D ELECTRIC..

hELLO ALL, I just got my P51 in the air and down it went.... not even going to try to salvage it Im gonna buy a new one tomorow.... not enough up elevator on low rates.... anyone else have one of these? alive or dead? more success than i? thanks.

Reply to
Gig

Lots of discussion on RC Universe about these. Seem to be a few teething problems. You probably need full throttle, full up trim, and a hard, level throw. Unless it's *really* a mess (and I doubt it is), don't buy a new one - you can stick the old one back together with epoxy. I hear having a few spare props can come in handy, though.

If you really want a new one, get a Stryker as well.

Reply to
Dr KC

Have a look at

Reply to