phoenix models fun star?

i have bought one of these it is a well built kit for a reasonable price.

any one else have one what are tips?

have yet to fly mine what does yours fly like and with what power/prop combo?

this is the plane if you are unshure of the plane i mean (also sold as the "wild card" by irvine models.

if you have seen one fly i would also like to hear of impresion.

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.ca

Reply to
ed

Yes randy mine did come with the cowl.

and it a nice fiberglass one that almost color matches.

Reply to
ed

We have a few flying at our club.. using 46 with a 12x4 APC prop.. good at hovering but on knief edge.

Mine is a electric version with 16xFAU1950 Mega 22/30/3 2.5:1GB with a 14x7 APC-E flys great.

Very cheap well built model about $120 your money..$180 OZ

Reply to
marl