Ping: Bill Fulmer

How is the weather there? I'm hoping you didn't stay home. Mike Kolodziej

Reply to
MJKolodziej

watch it: Ike is behaving weirdly.

Mind you it looks like its made up its mind to punch Houston on the nose.

And than crucify the bible belt..

Watch out for heavy rainfall up the misissiipi valley..

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

No, Mike... We evacuated as well as just about everyone else. Had very little damge. No flooding.. Lost two upstairs windiow screens and the cap from the water heater vent. The vent caps were held in place with silicone.... Now they have screws...:)

Now we're watching "Ike".... Closely... So far we appear safe from this one...

Thanks for asking,

Bill

Reply to
Bill Fulmer

good to hear!

There are already evacuees here in Hamilton TX(central TX) mk

Reply to
MJKolodziej