Plastic spinners for 3-blade props

Anyone know where to get PLASTIC 1-1/2" diameter spinners for 3-blade props? I've found some aluminum spinners but not plastic. These spinners are for a 1/2A twin engine model so weight is a concern.

THX

Reply to
propbuster2

I'm in the same boat, but looking for a source for 3 blade spinners fo

Vario Props. Anyone have an idea where to get these. Vario shows picture on their website using a spindock nut, but I've not been abl to find a single source. - Gar

-- gmitan

this thread:

gmitano