Source of solenoids for model project

I am after some various solenoids for a model project I have planned. They basically consist of a rotary and linear push solenoids. Can anyone suggest a supplier?

Charles L

Reply to
Charles L

The R/C Submarine crowd use small DC solenoids. These two sites should get you pointed in the right direction.

Chuck

Reply to
Chuck Jones

That a look at this site:

There might be a couple that would work. Prices are good.

There is even one that would make a great winch solenoid for any sailplaners out there.

Charles L wrote:

Reply to
Double Ace

You better be carefull- I hear a lot of baseball players are getting in trouble for using those things....

Bill Davenport AMA 28141 ( obligatory smiley) :-)

"Charles L" wrote:

Reply to
badbill

Thank you Emily Litella. :) mk

Reply to
MK

Go here and use the pulldown for Solenoid Valves...

adelphia direct

This novice recognizes the **secret knowledge** that has escaped. Thank you for this excellent reference for future use.

Eric

Reply to
abracadabra