Pretty in pink?

Well it's not that pretty but it sure can fly!

I took this at the HFC Big Bird event here in BC. It's running an RCS 215 (that's 215cc!) radial, you've never heard an engine sound so sweet. The pilot was using it to tow gliders and tow it does. What's really wild is the landing approach angle. This 12' beast would come in at a 45 degree angle and land like a feather! It took me a while to find any info on it but here it is.

Shaun Bell

Reply to
Shaun Bell

dude, my imagination or are those ladies topless?

and what are they standing behind?

Reply to
tater schuld