Question re:Venting Fuel Tank for a Pumped Engine

I am reinstalling a pumped OS91 that I haven't used for a couple of years. I cannot recall for sure, (my memory is going along with everything else)but it seems to me that a vent is not required, only the fuel line, since the pump will draw the fuel from the tank. Am I correct? Would appreciate some help! Thanks in advance. Tom

Reply to
Tom Hunt

You definately need a vent or it will suck that tank right up the pipe and feed it through the carb! ;-)

Seriously though you need a filler line, a vent line and a line to the carb. If you fill via the carb line then you only need the two; vent and carb. I can send you a scan from the manual if you e=mail me directly. Gord Schindler MAAC6694

Reply to
Gord Schindler