IMAA

Weird happenings:

Update: Tom Hammer* has resigned and will not be filling the position of president January 1, 2006.

*Tom ran unopposed in the election.

Update 12-14-41: Frank Ponteri** has withdrawn his resignation.

Ponteri tendered his resignation as Director District I late in 2005.

You have to wonder!

Red S. Former Member.

Reply to
Red Scholefield

Actually your going to have to draw a picture for me. mk

Reply to
MK

No, YOU have to wonder.

Personally, I couldn't care less. In fact, I don't even give a fark about AMA anymore - too much bs business politics, too much Dave Brown, not enough Frank Tiano. Honestly, I used to care.

Texas Pete

Reply to
Texas Pete

It's all spelled out on the IMAA web site.

The only picture I can draw from isn't pretty.

Red S.

Reply to
Red Scholefield

Do you KNOW Frank Tiano? Just curious.

Reply to
Jim Slaughter

Yes, I know him. And if he ever started an aeromodeling organization the AMA would be in deep doo-doo (more than it is now). You don't sponsor the kind of premium modeling events that he does without some smarts and knowledge of the hobby. He would promote it and it would grow.

Reply to
Red Scholefield

Amen!

Phil Coopy AMA 609 Dist. V Leader Member/CD

Reply to
pcoopy

I've never had the pleasure of meeting the man, but the honesty level of his former column in R/C Report magazine spoke volumes.

Texas Pete

Reply to
Texas Pete