-------Original Message-------

From: Red Scholefield Date: Saturday, January 31, 2004 12:55:38 PM To: Frank Ponteri Subject: IMAA e-mail list

What was the decision?

Red S.

14) The internet group owned by Red Schoefield has been closed at Mr. Schoefields request. Ownership of this group has been offered to the IMAA by Mr. Schoefield. Does the IMAA Board want to accept ownership of this group, establish guidelines, and appoint a moderator?

Reason: This matter has been discussed on a number of occasions by the Board and it is now time to put the matter to rest.

*****Items 13 & 14 Presented by Frank Pointeri***********

.

Reply to
Red Scholefield

Red, did you really think they would take on that list? Have they ever gotten their magazine worked out? I dropped IMAA several years ago due to all the squabbeling in internal quarrels. I think the IMAA is pase', outlived it's usefulness!

Reply to
Checkursix

I think the membership numbers tell the story, locked in left rudder - full throttle!

Red S.

Reply to
Red Scholefield

I guess the Winter Rally of Giants to be held down in Edinburg, TX next month should bolster the IMAA membership some... If you don't have IMAA membership, part of your entry fee pays for it... What IS IMAA dues now-a-days, anyway??

--bob

Reply to
Checkursix

Oh, 'bout the cost of 1.5 gallons of glow fuel, or a tank of the good stuff for my '86 Mustang GT, or half a fill-up for the work van.

IOW twenty bucks.

Cheers, Fred McClellan The House Of Balsa Dust

Fred McClellan