Re: AMA EVP RESPONSES ARE ON ALL AMA

Mr. Ackerman's subscription has been entered. He can now post freely to ALLAMA group. Even one of the moderators had a problem. We can force feed your subscription into the system if we have a verifiable current AMA number that matches your last name and good at least through 12/31/02

Expired, no longer current AMA numbers won't cut it.

ALLAMA List moderator.

I've tried twice to join the group. The first time nothing happened so >last night I tried again. I got an email today saying that I didn't submit >my AMA number and last name. Hmmmmmmm! This is proving >harder than rewriting our by-laws. And at first I wasn't too happy about >that. Ron . >

Red S. Red's R/C Battery Clinic

Red Scholefield