Experience with Fuji?

Any opinions/experiences with the Fuji range of engines from Tower, particularly the 50cc and the 64cc?

On paper, they are far more powerful than the equivalent Zenoah model, they more advanced ignition etc. ??

Reply to
CG

Not with the 50 or 64, but I have the 32A, and had a hard time starting it by hand. I ordered the spring starter which made things much easier. I have been recently starting this engine on a test stand, outside, in 6-15 degree weather. It starts after getting it QUITE wet. FYI: they have discontinued the 32A, and are now making the

32B. Tower's site says that the new engine has a larger magnet in the flywheel "to make hand starting possible". This doesn't actually answer your specific question, just food for thought. Lynn

Reply to
Lynn Matteson