G-62 Vs. Fuji BT-64A

Pros - cons ?

Thx for the help. James

Reply to
James Overman

No one has any experience with these two motors?

Reply to
James Overman

OK, I'll give you my opinion...

The Zenoah is a bombproof engine that'll last for hundreds of hours and never let you down... it's not down on power for it's capacity, but there are more powerful engines for the weight. I know nothing about the Fuji.

If you don't need more power than the Zenoah gives and your plane suits it's weight, buy one... I would.

If you're looking for more power for the weight, look at the ZDZ 80... installed weight is within ounces of the Zenoah and it's got a lot more power... With a tuned pipe they're good for 6hp

If you need something lighter with the same sort of power, look at the ZDZ

50 and 60... of course they're more expensive than the Zenoahs.

If you want a shiny engine go and buy a DA

-- Philip Rawson

Philip Rawson

Thank you very much.

Any tips for a noob gasser ?

Reply to
James Overman

Yep, buy a very thick padded leather glove...

-- Philip Rawson

Philip Rawson

More importantly, USE IT!

Reply to