radio controled f/a-18 hornet

between the years of 1994-1996 a r/c airplane magizine had a review about an all balsa built up f/a-18 hornet radio controlled plane,it was a rear 2 stroke 40-46 size mounted engine,i bought 1 started to build it, but sadly had to stop and sell it, now i want to get the plane back,if it is even still bieng produced some were, i dont rember who made it nor the r/c magizine that did the review on it,any info any one may have as to were i can get that plane or even somthing similar please let me know,your forever friend shawn

Reply to
shawn

Don Hatten

Maybe I am getting old and have been in this hobby for longer than I realized. I remeber reading that article and the Blue Angels colors. Now about what I remember from last week..... Andy

We can make a box of wood.....FLY!!

Reply to
RCPILOT48

i was real close on finding that plane, i know that a comapny named direct conections r/c made a all wood biult up kit 40 size....but it was nose mounted engine u can see it here

shawn

Below is a 40 sized pusher F-18 hornet that I built from RCM plans. The plane is powered by a OS SF 46 and has a wing span of 42 inches. Features include a Perry fuel pump and tail skid to protect from prop strike.

Don

+----------------------------------------------------------------+ | Attachment filename: f-18 crop.jpg | |Download attachment:
| +----------------------------------------------------------------+

-- twinster2

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Posted from the RCGroups.com Discussion Forums. Visit us at

twinster2

Here is another picture of it.

+----------------------------------------------------------------+ | Attachment filename: f-18 (2).jpg | |Download attachment:

-- twinster2

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Posted from the RCGroups.com Discussion Forums. Visit us at

twinster2

well thats exactly what i want, the plane i was talkin about was a kit...but that will work too, are the planes still avilible, if so from were, thank u much

Reply to
shawn