RC Report....

January 2006 highlights are online...
Trust me, guys.... The cover pic ALONE is worth the price of admission....
Der Gordon has truly outdone himself!!
Merry Christmas to all y'all from Gretna, LA (the dry side of N'awlins)..
Bill
Reply to
Bill Fulmer
Excuse me Bill, wasn't Gordon the guy who said he would never put a person on the cover who would distract a viewer from the aircraft model? Well, she distracts....
Reply to
Harry Kolomyjec
Add about 50lbs to her skinny self and I would be interested...otherwise....naaaaaaaaaaa.
Reply to
CJ
Attractive girl, bit too young to appeal to most modelers . Also, not a good pose. RC Reports needs to look at some old RCM covers and get a clue.
Reply to
Sport Pilot
Wasn't going to say it, but now that you mention it....Looks like she is pulling her pants out of her crack to me.
Reply to
Sport Pilot
Way overdressed in my opinion. Cover would have been better if she were wearing thong bikini and was glistening with baby oil over her entire body. THAT would make me want to read more about airplanes!
Reply to
Ed Paasch
Maybe, but RCM was on the newstands. Now their are no mags on the newsstands. IMO RCM was the only one interesting. RC Report's is good, it has the best reviews, but much too much scale. The rest are just ARF catalogs. I don't buy any rags anymore, no need too.
Reply to
Sport Pilot
Excuse me, Harry, but way back in July '96 Gordo published a photo I took of Eva Longoria in a pose with my Ace Cloud Dancer 40 kit reviewed in the same issue. The shot on p.64 is my fave. Check it out!
Eva was more than swell to work with, not the slightest bit full of herself despite her tremendous beauty. I wish her every success and more. I hope she won't get the big head over all the network/hollywood foolishness.
As to the little girl on the January cover... cain't do it! Back off the hammer child, is all I can say. Either thar or move to Reno or Las Vegas and cash in while you can.
Merry Christmas!
Texas Pete
Reply to
Texas Pete
Am I the only one who thinks this is inappropriate?
I enjoy looking at attractive women as much as the next guy, but somehow this kind of picture on a model airplane magazine just rubs me the wrong way, especially the sleazy pose.
Ed
Reply to
Ed Smega
Surely you aren't the only one, Ed.
I'm not the other one, though. She's a great looking kid. Maybe she'll kick a few of us OFs to remembering when having one as pretty was the very most desirable thing on the planet.
Abel
Reply to
Abel Pranger

Site Timeline