Re: Anyone here repair Triton chargers?

Well..... nothing. It's just sitting on the shelf. What's happing with your's.

Whats happening with yours? > >> >>>I need the 2 chips that are on the main board just under the fan. I would >>>like to know where I could buy them. >> >> I can't help you, but I was wondering if you have the URL of a web page >> that tells me how to make it 'work' (instructions)? I just bought one. >> >> Thanks >> >> >> > >
Reply to
Andrew