Re: Frequency numbers

Bill,

I have emailed you directly, but I wanted others here to know how much I appreciate your prompt effort to support a need for frequency numbers at club fields. There seems to be no current source for these, and it would cost a small fortune to buy sheets of ready made graphics at a hardware or art supply store. This sport truly has some amazing folks involved in it.

You made my day, er month. Now I can go ahead and start on our new frequency board. There is no substitute for having the right materials to do a nice job.

Thanks again, Bill!

Tom

There's been a lot of interest in in renewing frequency boards

lately, and

I've compiled a set of frequency numbers for them. As a service to our > clubs, I'm pleased to offer this set of vinyl numbers covering the 50 and 72 > MHz bands (Chls. 00 - 60) for only $5.00 postpaid. 27 MHz (Chls. A1 - A6) > will be added on request at no charge.. > > 75 MHz band (Chls. 61 - 90) added for $3.00 additional... > > Std. font for these is Helvetica Bold, (changable on request), sized between > 3/4" and 1 1/4", with your choice of color... > > Simply email from the contact list at my website. > > Cheers, > > Bill >

Tom Johnson