Re: Gas Engine Question

What is a good prop for a 75cc gas motor. It is on a 1/4 scale Christen

> Eagle. I was thinking 22 X 6-10 ? > Thanks in advance for your response. Tom MN, ACRC >

That is no where near big enough. My 3W70 is turning a 24x10 and that is not big enough for the 75. Try a 26 X10

Reply to
Six_O'Clock_High

Ouch, I'm not sure of the clearance. I will have to take the plane to the hobby store and check it out. Later and thanks. Tom It is a converted gas engine if that makes a difference...

Reply to
Tom & Cindy