Re: Jim McNeill AMA VP District V on nomination procedure changes

The fact that it would be a by-law change is exactly the point. The EC is

> not going to do that, nor pass a motion like his. Write to or call the other > VP's. There is zero support for a stand alone proposal like this.

Wero support? What about JMc's claim that Dave Brown surfacd the idea to him off the record?

> It appears to me that he is simply trying to generate votes by placing in on > the agenda. He did exactly the same thing with the fuel in jets, at the last > EC meeting.

OK, thanks. I now understand what the fuss is about.

CR

> > -----Original Message----- > From: Charles & Peggy Robinson [mailto: snipped-for-privacy@ktc.com] > Sent: Saturday, November 15, 2003 8:03 AM > To: JR > Subject: Re: Jim McNeill AMA VP District V on nomination proceedure changes > > Letter to the EC? I missed something, I guess. But anyway, so what? > It still would require a bylaw change if it got thru the EC and that > means that we LMs would have to vote on it. I'm sorry but I just don't > see what the fuss is about? > > CR > >
Reply to
Charles & Peggy Robinson