Re: starter plane for 12 year old.

IMO this item would be best for a learned RC flier in his backyard just for funsies. He could understand how it operates.

For a 12 year old, it would very well result in a bad experience and become just another junk item to be removed in the trash.

Not being nasty, just realistic. In nearly 60 years of active modeling, CL, FF, RC, I well remember how the RTF plastic CL models sent countless potential young modelers away from the hobby. Again IMO the great amount of available RTF JUNK will do the same to RC.

There are some good small electrics out there. I don't think 2 channel machines are on that list.

HC

Reply to
CainHD